Help us to find Bob
POLICE have released these two photographs of missing Fenland man Bob Ballard. He has not been sent since the early hours of Tuesday, July 18. Mr Ballard, 59, was last seen at home Queen s Street Close, in March, at about 1am and was reported missing a sh
POLICE have released these two photographs of missing Fenland man Bob Ballard.
He has not been sent since the early hours of Tuesday, July 18.
Mr Ballard, 59, was last seen at home Queen's Street Close, in March, at about 1am and was reported missing a short time later by his wife.
He is described as white, about 6ft 1in tall, slim, with collar-length greying hair and a black moustache. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and no shoes or top.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Insp Melanie Barrett said: "We still do not have any firm leads as to the whereabouts of Mr Ballard.
"We have had a number of calls giving details of possible sightings which are all being followed up, but we are still urging people in the March area to check their out buildings, garages and sheds to make sure he is not in there.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
"I would like to take this opportunity to ask people to think back to last week - were you out in March in the early hours of Tuesday morning?
"Did you see anyone matching Mr Ballard's description?
"If you have any information, no matter how small or insignificant you believe it may be, I would urge you to contact the police.