Here’s a nice litle learner
IF YOU VE wanted to get back into education – and never knew where to start – here s your chance. The College of West Anglia, in Wisbech, is offering places on a free, 10-week part-time return-to-study course which starts next month. It s never too late
IF YOU'VE wanted to get back into education - and never knew where to start - here's your chance.
The College of West Anglia, in Wisbech, is offering places on a free, 10-week part-time return-to-study course which starts next month.
"It's never too late to learn. Join up and see how much you can achieve," said a college spokesman.
Routes to Learning is open to anyone aged 19 or over wanting to make a return to learning who may lack formal qualifications.
You may also want to watch:
"The course is designed to improve your confidence as well as your study skills, whilst helping you to prepare yourself for those first steps towards more advanced study," said the spokesman.
It is available at the King's Lynn and Isle (Wisbech) Campuses on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 9.45am-2.30pm, starting on April 17.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
"You will have the chance to study five subjects; communications, numeracy, IT and a choice of sociology and psychology or history and law or science and technology," said the spokesman.
"Regular tutorials are built into the course, as well as the opportunity to meet an adult guidance worker and to work with other mature students.
"This could be the perfect opportunity for you to take the first steps to accessing further educational opportunities and pursuing a career change that you may not have thought possible."
CONTACT: Student services on 01553 761144 (King's Lynn) and 01945 582561 (Isle, Wisbech) to book your free place.