Here’s photos of collisions that happened on a Fenland road all within a mile of each other and all within two hours
- Credit: Archant
Police posted photos tonight of cars that came off the same Fenland road – and all in the matter of two hours.
The incidents were attended to by Cambs police in and around Coldham near March.
“Please be careful when driving in wet conditions.” said a police spokesman.
“The recent rainfall has left greasy surfaces.
“We have seen a large increase in cars leaving the road especially on back roads.
You may also want to watch:
“Three single vehicles crashed in a one mile stretch near Coldham in the space of two hours.”
The photos were posted on the Cambs police website.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
One woman wrote: “Thank you to the two Anglian water men who helped, the mini driver who called the ambulance and the police and paramedics who helped my son when he fell off his bike this morning near Hall Farm on the bend this morning”.
Another post said: “My brother had his first accident along this road this morning at half seven on his moped.
“His bike slid from under him. Luckily the bike copped more damage and hit the car coming towards him around the bend.
“It was very wet and slippery.