Here’s photos of collisions that happened on a Fenland road all within a mile of each other and all within two hours
- Credit: Archant
Police posted photos tonight of cars that came off the same Fenland road – and all in the matter of two hours.
The incidents were attended to by Cambs police in and around Coldham near March.
“Please be careful when driving in wet conditions.” said a police spokesman.
“The recent rainfall has left greasy surfaces.
“We have seen a large increase in cars leaving the road especially on back roads.
“Three single vehicles crashed in a one mile stretch near Coldham in the space of two hours.”
The photos were posted on the Cambs police website.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 Missing woman back home
- 8 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 9 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 10 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
One woman wrote: “Thank you to the two Anglian water men who helped, the mini driver who called the ambulance and the police and paramedics who helped my son when he fell off his bike this morning near Hall Farm on the bend this morning”.
Another post said: “My brother had his first accident along this road this morning at half seven on his moped.
“His bike slid from under him. Luckily the bike copped more damage and hit the car coming towards him around the bend.
“It was very wet and slippery.