High five to Baby Alyssa!
- Credit: Archant
ALYSSA Tingle nestles into her Mum’s arms blissfully unaware of how unusual she is - the tiny tot has five generations on both the maternal and paternal sides of her family.
The seven week old has become a very special addition after her family realised she has two great, great grandads, two great grandmothers, four grandparents and her proud parents Annabel, 21, and James Tingle, 25.
Annabel, of Doddington, said: “We are a close family and Alyssa has lots of family traits but the biggest one is she is nosey just like her late great, great Nan.
Great grandmother Margaret Mackender, 63, of Doddington, said: “It feels very special to have little Alyssa, we like to think we are putting the Fens on the map.”
Grandad Paul Dickerson, 42, of Elwyn Court, said: “It’s brilliant we are very lucky to have such a special little person as part of a bigger family.”
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, the arrival of baby Alyssa means that great great grandad Percy Warner, 86, of Norwood Road, March, has another birthday to remember on his already packed calendar.
Mr Warner has 19 grandchildren, 24 great grandchildren and now Alyssa, his first great great grandchild.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
“I have a big calendar and I write all the birthdays on it. I never forget a single one,” he said proudly.