Three rings worth more than £16,000 stolen in Peterborough as police release CCTV images
- Credit: Archant
Three rings worth more than £16,000 have been stolen from a jewellers in Peterborough.
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the high-value theft.
The incident happened at 1.55pm on May 22 in Queensgate.
Officers are keen to speak with the man on the CCTV images and would urge anyone who recognises him to get in touch.
Anyone with information should report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report quoting 35/3222/18 or call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire