Hit and run collision at Suffolk Way, March, leaves girl, 12, needing medical treatment after being knocked off her bike - woman reported for ‘driving without due care and attention’ will receive court summons
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been reported for driving without due care and attention after a 12-year-old girl was knocked off her bike this morning following a collision with a car in Suffolk Way, March.
A police statement said: “The driver failed to stop.”
The female driver has been traced and will receive a letter summoning her to appear in court.
Police officers and medical teams were called to the incident, which is being treated as a hit and run, at around 9am.
The girl is now being treated in hospital for serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire