Hit and run collision at Suffolk Way, March, leaves girl, 12, needing medical treatment after being knocked off her bike - woman reported for ‘driving without due care and attention’ will receive court summons
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been reported for driving without due care and attention after a 12-year-old girl was knocked off her bike this morning following a collision with a car in Suffolk Way, March.
A police statement said: “The driver failed to stop.”
The female driver has been traced and will receive a letter summoning her to appear in court.
Police officers and medical teams were called to the incident, which is being treated as a hit and run, at around 9am.
The girl is now being treated in hospital for serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 9 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 10 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council