Holiday park deal slashes thousands off a new home
- Credit: Archant
A leisure park is offering a massive £105,000 discount in a one-off holiday home deal at Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club.
It comes in with a price tag of £170,000 reduced from £275,000.
The exclusive country home reduction has been launched to tie in with the company’s new website design and to celebrate the new year.
“This fantastic reduction is only being offered to a select group of interested parties on a first come first served basis,” said a company spokesman.
“Although unfurnished, this Country Home will come complete with all electrical appliances and 2014 site fees included,” he added.
Owning the home secures membership of the golf and country club facilities including fitness classes, swimming pool, fishing and golf.
The club is part of the Pure Leisure group which is one of the leading caravan and lodge holiday companies in the UK with 11 park locations
- 1 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 2 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 3 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 4 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 5 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 6 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 7 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 8 Jury to go out in trial of driver accused of causing toddler's death
- 9 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 10 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
including the southern Lake District, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
A deposit of £10,000 must be paid before 1st February 2014 to secure the deal.