Holiday park deal slashes thousands off a new home
- Credit: Archant
A leisure park is offering a massive £105,000 discount in a one-off holiday home deal at Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club.
It comes in with a price tag of £170,000 reduced from £275,000.
The exclusive country home reduction has been launched to tie in with the company’s new website design and to celebrate the new year.
“This fantastic reduction is only being offered to a select group of interested parties on a first come first served basis,” said a company spokesman.
“Although unfurnished, this Country Home will come complete with all electrical appliances and 2014 site fees included,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
Owning the home secures membership of the golf and country club facilities including fitness classes, swimming pool, fishing and golf.
The club is part of the Pure Leisure group which is one of the leading caravan and lodge holiday companies in the UK with 11 park locations
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
including the southern Lake District, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire.
A deposit of £10,000 must be paid before 1st February 2014 to secure the deal.