Home of Doddington interior designer Jenny Ballantyne features in 25 Beautiful Homes magazine
- Credit: Archant
The home of Doddington-based interior designer Jenny Ballantyne is featured in the October issue of 25 Beautiful Homes magazine.
After leaving her job in human resources she launched Jenny Ballantyne Interiors in 2016.
“To receive the call was absolutely wonderful,” Jenny said.
“I feel so fortunate. To have our home and my design ideas featured in such a high profile magazine has been amazing.”
It comes after Jenny and her husband Iain updated and restyled their home and garden, as a way of inspiring potential clients.
You may also want to watch:
“I was keen to combine the old and the new, using favourite objects and family mementoes as inspiration,” she added.
“These are used in my designs to add character, originality and a sense of family and history.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
Once the house was completed, photographs were taken for Jenny’s website which then caught the eye of a professional photographer working for 25 Beautiful Homes, who was seeking inspirational and stylish homes for readers.
For a free consultation, contact Jenny at www.jennyballantyne.co.uk