Home of Doddington interior designer Jenny Ballantyne features in 25 Beautiful Homes magazine
- Credit: Archant
The home of Doddington-based interior designer Jenny Ballantyne is featured in the October issue of 25 Beautiful Homes magazine.
After leaving her job in human resources she launched Jenny Ballantyne Interiors in 2016.
“To receive the call was absolutely wonderful,” Jenny said.
“I feel so fortunate. To have our home and my design ideas featured in such a high profile magazine has been amazing.”
It comes after Jenny and her husband Iain updated and restyled their home and garden, as a way of inspiring potential clients.
“I was keen to combine the old and the new, using favourite objects and family mementoes as inspiration,” she added.
“These are used in my designs to add character, originality and a sense of family and history.”
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 9 Whittlesey ready for battle in bid to maintain promotion push
- 10 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers
Once the house was completed, photographs were taken for Jenny’s website which then caught the eye of a professional photographer working for 25 Beautiful Homes, who was seeking inspirational and stylish homes for readers.
For a free consultation, contact Jenny at www.jennyballantyne.co.uk