Horse box goes up in flames in Chatteris

PUBLISHED: 17:10 13 May 2015 | UPDATED: 17:10 13 May 2015

Archant

A horse box caught fire in Chatteris this afternoon.

At 2.08pm, one crew from Chatteris was called to a fire in Doddington Road. Firefighters arrived to find a horse box well alight.

Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished it using hose reels and returned to their station by 3.45pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Cambs Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Cambs Times