Horse box goes up in flames in Chatteris

Fire-engine-1

- Credit: Archant

A horse box caught fire in Chatteris this afternoon.

At 2.08pm, one crew from Chatteris was called to a fire in Doddington Road. Firefighters arrived to find a horse box well alight.

Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished it using hose reels and returned to their station by 3.45pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter