Horse rider taken to hospital by air ambulance in March
- Credit: HARRY RUTTER / ARCHANT
A woman in her 50s has been flown to hospital by air ambulance after she fell from her horse in March.
The incident happened in City Road near West End Park just after 12.15pm.
The woman was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital.
Police and paramedics are still on the scene.
A spokesperson from the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 12.16pm with reports of an injured horse rider in City Road, March.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent one ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
“A woman in her 50s was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital by air ambulance for further treatment.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder