Horsefair gets ready for free activity day
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is getting ready to host its annual summer activity fund day.
The centre has a whole host of free fun planned throughout the day next Monday (August 23) between 10am and 2pm for children and their families to enjoy.
Youngsters can climb the UK’s tallest supervised mobile climbing wall standing at nine metres. For younger children there will be the special Baby Bouldering Wall, both will be situated by the bus station.
Spider Mountain will be next to Boots and youngsters can enjoy scrambling through its web-like platforms to reach the top.
A face painter will be on hand to paint fun and wacky deisgns and a balloon modeller will create all sorts of different creatures.
You may also want to watch:
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith said: “We’ve got some great entertainment planned for this year’s event, it’s fantastic that we are bale to host free events for the local community.”
In additon to all the activities police will be carrying out a public engagement day, giving visitors and shoppers an opportunity to speak to officers.
- 1 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 5 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 9 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 10 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years