Horsefair gets ready for free activity day
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is getting ready to host its annual summer activity fund day.
The centre has a whole host of free fun planned throughout the day next Monday (August 23) between 10am and 2pm for children and their families to enjoy.
Youngsters can climb the UK’s tallest supervised mobile climbing wall standing at nine metres. For younger children there will be the special Baby Bouldering Wall, both will be situated by the bus station.
Spider Mountain will be next to Boots and youngsters can enjoy scrambling through its web-like platforms to reach the top.
A face painter will be on hand to paint fun and wacky deisgns and a balloon modeller will create all sorts of different creatures.
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith said: “We’ve got some great entertainment planned for this year’s event, it’s fantastic that we are bale to host free events for the local community.”
In additon to all the activities police will be carrying out a public engagement day, giving visitors and shoppers an opportunity to speak to officers.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier