Horsefair gets ready for free activity day
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech is getting ready to host its annual summer activity fund day.
The centre has a whole host of free fun planned throughout the day next Monday (August 23) between 10am and 2pm for children and their families to enjoy.
Youngsters can climb the UK’s tallest supervised mobile climbing wall standing at nine metres. For younger children there will be the special Baby Bouldering Wall, both will be situated by the bus station.
Spider Mountain will be next to Boots and youngsters can enjoy scrambling through its web-like platforms to reach the top.
A face painter will be on hand to paint fun and wacky deisgns and a balloon modeller will create all sorts of different creatures.
You may also want to watch:
Horsefair manager Kevin Smith said: “We’ve got some great entertainment planned for this year’s event, it’s fantastic that we are bale to host free events for the local community.”
In additon to all the activities police will be carrying out a public engagement day, giving visitors and shoppers an opportunity to speak to officers.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’