House buyer Emma joins Ellis Winters & Co Chatteris team
- Credit: Archant
Just weeks after buying a house from Chatteris estate agents Ellis Winters & Co, Emma Mott became the company’s newest recruit.
Mrs Mott and her husband spotted a house in Chatteris and decided it was just what they’d been looking for. But Emma was also in the process of selling her own house, with another agent, and was having a number of difficulties.
She said: “I needed to sell my house and ended up doing quite a bit of the work and negotiating myself.
“As a result, and because we were buying the house in Chatteris, I found myself in the Ellis Winters & Co office on several occasions so I was able to ask the team there for their help and advice.
“Everyone was so helpful and I really enjoyed spending time with them.”
You may also want to watch:
Jan Townsend, director of Ellis Winters & Co, said: “Emma was clearly very competent and had a real grasp of the buying and selling process.
“When I said to her “if you ever want a job, pop in and see us” she did just that and now she’s part of the team – we are delighted to have her with us.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash