Firefighters tackle tumble dryer blaze in March home for two hours
- Credit: HARRY RUTTER
Firefighters were called to a house in March after the home owner’s tumble dryer caught fire.
Crews from Wisbech and March were called at around 10.15am on Wednesday, November 14 to the fire on The Green in March.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “Firefighters arrived to find a well-developed fire involving a tumble dryer in a house.
“Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a hose reel and returned to their stations by 12.35pm.
“The cause of the fire was accidental.”