Inside the £1million houses for sale in Cambridgeshire right now
- Credit: Fine & Country
Ever wondered what spending a million pounds on the Cambridgeshire housing market would get you?
For those of us who are lucky enough to have £1m to spend on a property in Cambridgeshire: there are some large, beautiful properties available.
These houses are all on the market across Cambridgeshire for £1 million. The average price for a property in Cambridge is £536,446 over the last year.
Here is a six-bed detached house in Ramsey Road, Kings Ripton Huntingdon.
The property boasts four reception rooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage with a room above it!
Set on the edge of the village, the house is surrounded by calming green space with beautiful Fenland views. Brook House has been extended to offer spacious and versatile accommodation.
It boasts a living room, dining room, large family room, study and a kitchen breakfast room with separate utility room.
Also on the market for £1m is this grand seven-bed detached house set just outside of Cambridge in Over.
It backs on to open countryside and includes planning permission for an additional dwelling, situated on a no through road, close to the centre of the west Cambridgeshire village.
- 1 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 2 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 3 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 4 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 5 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 6 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 7 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
The house is arranged around an "L" shaped ground floor which maximises the views over the garden.
Charter Cottage boasts seven bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study.
The property also has the fantastic benefit of having planning permission in place to build a single storey, oak framed, 3 bedroom house in the existing garden.