How can Fenland Council justify spending �30k a year on rent for March one-stop shop?
ACCORDING to a Freedom of Information response, Fenland District Council is spending more than �30,000 a year in rent on the one stop shop in March, not to mention all the other costs (heat, light, rates etc).
How can it justify that sort of expenditure in the present economic circumstances?
Even more reason to integrate with the threatened library in my view.
This is another white elephant trumpeted by the leadership to go with the hideously expensive mobile gym project. This is our money they’re spending so liberally!
You may also want to watch:
Independent Candidate March East
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 4 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 5 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 8 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 9 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl