How can Fenland Council justify spending �30k a year on rent for March one-stop shop?
ACCORDING to a Freedom of Information response, Fenland District Council is spending more than �30,000 a year in rent on the one stop shop in March, not to mention all the other costs (heat, light, rates etc).
How can it justify that sort of expenditure in the present economic circumstances?
Even more reason to integrate with the threatened library in my view.
This is another white elephant trumpeted by the leadership to go with the hideously expensive mobile gym project. This is our money they’re spending so liberally!
You may also want to watch:
Independent Candidate March East
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 10 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland