How can I save money on my energy bills? Fenland CAB is offering to help
HELP in saving money on energy bills will be offered in Wisbech next week by the Fenland Citizens Advice Bureau.
Residents are being invited to drop in and bring their gas and electricity bills to the Community House in Southwell Road as part of ‘Big Energy Week’.
Specialist advice and free energy saving devices will be on offer during the five-day event which is being funded by Roddons Housing Association in conjunction with CAB.
Nick Smith, CAB contracts manager, said: “More and more people are coming to us for advice on how to spend less on their fuel bills.
“While we continue to help people on a daily basis with face to face advice – there is a real need to reach out to more people who are struggling and Big Energy Week will be a chance for us to do just that.”
You may also want to watch:
The daily event, from Monday to Friday, will be held between 10am-2pm and refreshments will be available.
• For more information about ‘Big Energy Week’, an advice campaign co-ordinated by Citizens Advice, visit www.bigenergyweek.org.uk
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told