Festive fun at March Christmas market 2017
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds filled Broad Street yesterday, playing games and indulging in some Christmas shopping at March Christmas market 2017.
With plenty of festive food to try and some classic fairground stalls to visit, there was something for the whole family.
The market place was home to the main stage, where local acts and groups performed to the town. Santa also made a visit to March this weekend.
20Twenty Productions held their annual winter wonderland event at the March Town Hall.
Katherine Nightingale, director, said: “Thanks to everyone who came along and supported us.
You may also want to watch:
“A massive well done to all our volunteers, we absolutely couldn’t do it without you.”
Amongst the attractions including food stalls were various charity stalls trying to raise as much money as they could.
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 7 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 8 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 9 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 10 Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
Rob Skoulding, of Defibrillators for March, said: “We had a fantastic day at March Christmas market.
“We’ve raised £744, a big thank you to everyone who supported us.”