Festive fun at March Christmas market 2017
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds filled Broad Street yesterday, playing games and indulging in some Christmas shopping at March Christmas market 2017.
With plenty of festive food to try and some classic fairground stalls to visit, there was something for the whole family.
The market place was home to the main stage, where local acts and groups performed to the town. Santa also made a visit to March this weekend.
20Twenty Productions held their annual winter wonderland event at the March Town Hall.
Katherine Nightingale, director, said: “Thanks to everyone who came along and supported us.
“A massive well done to all our volunteers, we absolutely couldn’t do it without you.”
Amongst the attractions including food stalls were various charity stalls trying to raise as much money as they could.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 9 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
Rob Skoulding, of Defibrillators for March, said: “We had a fantastic day at March Christmas market.
“We’ve raised £744, a big thank you to everyone who supported us.”