Festive fun at March Christmas market 2017
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds filled Broad Street yesterday, playing games and indulging in some Christmas shopping at March Christmas market 2017.
With plenty of festive food to try and some classic fairground stalls to visit, there was something for the whole family.
The market place was home to the main stage, where local acts and groups performed to the town. Santa also made a visit to March this weekend.
20Twenty Productions held their annual winter wonderland event at the March Town Hall.
Katherine Nightingale, director, said: “Thanks to everyone who came along and supported us.
You may also want to watch:
“A massive well done to all our volunteers, we absolutely couldn’t do it without you.”
Amongst the attractions including food stalls were various charity stalls trying to raise as much money as they could.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 6 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
- 9 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Rob Skoulding, of Defibrillators for March, said: “We had a fantastic day at March Christmas market.
“We’ve raised £744, a big thank you to everyone who supported us.”