Husband’s drunken knife threat
DRUNKEN Stephen Larham produced a kitchen knife during a row with his wife, and told her to leave their March home. Larham and his wife Tracy had argued as they returned home from the pub, and he pushed her over. She was crying, and he continued to screa
DRUNKEN Stephen Larham produced a kitchen knife during a row with his wife, and told her to leave their March home.
Larham and his wife Tracy had argued as they returned home from the pub, and he pushed her over.
"She was crying, and he continued to scream and shout," Fenland magistrates heard from prosecutor Laura Mardell.
Back at home, Larham, 46, of Deerfield Road, March, pushed his wife on to the sofa and told her to leave. He threw a telephone and her handbag.
You may also want to watch:
"He went into the kitchen and returned with a large knife. She was very scared and agreed to leave," added Miss Mardell.
Solicitor John Clarke said Larham could not remember exactly what he did because he was drunk.
- 1 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer
- 2 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 3 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 4 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 5 'We can't stand still' - co-chairman on taking Whittlesey to next level
- 6 Nine years jail for paedophile who 'manipulated and exploited' teenage girls
- 7 Motorist escapes serious injury after Sixteen Foot Bank crash
- 8 Man hospitalised with serious injuries after industrial accident
- 9 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 10 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
Sentencing was adjourned until February 19 and Larham was given conditional bail.
He admitted failing to attend court last week and was fined £50 with a £15 surcharge.