Husband’s drunken knife threat
DRUNKEN Stephen Larham produced a kitchen knife during a row with his wife, and told her to leave their March home. Larham and his wife Tracy had argued as they returned home from the pub, and he pushed her over. She was crying, and he continued to screa
DRUNKEN Stephen Larham produced a kitchen knife during a row with his wife, and told her to leave their March home.
Larham and his wife Tracy had argued as they returned home from the pub, and he pushed her over.
"She was crying, and he continued to scream and shout," Fenland magistrates heard from prosecutor Laura Mardell.
Back at home, Larham, 46, of Deerfield Road, March, pushed his wife on to the sofa and told her to leave. He threw a telephone and her handbag.
"He went into the kitchen and returned with a large knife. She was very scared and agreed to leave," added Miss Mardell.
Solicitor John Clarke said Larham could not remember exactly what he did because he was drunk.
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
Sentencing was adjourned until February 19 and Larham was given conditional bail.
He admitted failing to attend court last week and was fined £50 with a £15 surcharge.