I agree with Councillor Court, says reader
An excellent and highly informative letter from Councillor Stephen Court (June 19).
He reiterates what I and others have said and written for years. The well-being of March is being jeopardised by Fenland District Council decisions and lack of foresight.
I particularly refer to the town’s unhelpful infrastructure, an obvious impediment to future expansion. At the rate things are going where will it all end?
It seems to me there may be other councillors who agree with expressed sentiments on the subject, but some are being willingly blinkered or are being cajoled into saying nothing about negative effects of expansion.
It does not auger well. Councillor Court’s letter is spot on.
You may also want to watch:
St Peter’s Road, March
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire