I always had suspicion that some planning decisions were pre-determined
OVER the years I have attended several planning meetings - and I always had a suspicion that some of the decisions made were not quite kosher and could have been pre-empted.
The meetings I attended contained little or no debate.
Of course, I am not stupid enough to accuse anybody of short practice because i have no definite proof.
Maybe an inquiry should be set up to find out what exactly is going on. Maybe the Local Government Association and/or the Taxpayers Alliance could be involved.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend