I hope UKIP go from strength to strength - for sake of my children and their children
PLEASE allow me to reply to Mitch Mitchell’s attack upon UKIP in your letter column on March 8.
In total, 2.2 Million immigrants came here during 10 years of Labour’s open door policy (and that is those we know about).
What thought was ever given to where they would live, where they would work and to the strain it would put on education, health and welfare?
In an attempt to defuse opposition to this madness anyone objecting was, and still is, labelled a racist, a ploy your correspondent seems keen to continue.
This country cannot support this level of immigration. Where are they to live and work? It has nothing to do with race, more to do with common sense, something left wing liberals are sadly lacking.
You may also want to watch:
No major political party had the guts to say what a great number of people were thinking until UKIP was formed. However to mention UKIP in the same breath as the BNP is an insult to the growing number of followers of a party fast gaining in stature.
For my children and their children’s sake I hope they go from strength to strength.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
(Just another fruitcake and closet racist according to Mr Cameron)