I’m sure my brother would provide great support for you if elected
I WANT to bring to attention that my brother Stephen Court is standing for the district and town council in the March West Ward for the Liberal Democrats on May 5.
This is the third time he has stood in this ward. In 2007 he stood in the district election and by doing so ensured that the seat was contested (it wasn’t in 2003). He did quite well considering it was the first time he had done this.
In 2009 he stood in the town by-election and again gave a good account of himself, getting more than 550 votes.
Once again he is committed to stand in the same ward in 2011 and is the only “opposition” candidate to be standing for at least the second time.
He has always been interested in helping people, he represents people in his workplace as a union rep and he helps to look after our elderly mother.
You may also want to watch:
He has never been motivated particularly by money, more by a sense of doing the right thing. He has been of great support to myself, other family members and friends over the years and I am sure he would do so for the people of March West when called upon.
If anyone who can vote in March West would like to see Stephen representing their interests at both distirct and town level please “support the Court” and consider giving him your vote.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain