I urge people to sign petition to stop closure of Kingswood Park in March
AFTER 45 years of serving the people of March, Kingswood Park is faced with closure.
It is home to 40 elderly residents while a further 20-30 people use the day centre.
Evidentially the residents are being offered alternative accommodation but it is not in the town meaning that their families will have to now be able to travel to visit them.
I think its wrong that the home is closing and for that reason I have signed the petition to stop the closure.
I urge people reading this letter to also sign this petition.
You may also want to watch:
Liberal Democrat candidate, March West
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 9 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 10 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor