I was told three weeks ago that work is soon starting to finish off Acacia Grove project. We are still waiting
You may be interested to know that a little over three weeks ago, the owner of the plot at 25 Acacia Grove, March, told me that work would be starting to finish off the project.
Er, we are still waiting.
Also, at the suggestion of Fenland District Council’s planning officer who came here, I contacted the Health & Safety Executive, via its website, regarding the various issues which are (to the best of my knowledge) in breach of various laws (for example, a lack of signs by the scaffolding company giving details of who they are and who to contact should an emergency occur).
This was almost three weeks ago, and I await a response.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire