Immigration debate: Support from a non-supporter!
I DO not usually support Malcolm Moss, but I certainly do on this issue. Last year, my daughter was unable to find factory-type work between farming jobs and was increasingly depressed to find herself unemployed for 15 months. She has since moved to Yorks
I DO not usually support Malcolm Moss, but I certainly do on this issue.
Last year, my daughter was unable to find factory-type work between farming jobs and was increasingly depressed to find herself unemployed for 15 months. She has since moved to Yorkshire to follow her chosen career and does not intend to return!
I should also like to point out that there must be an added strain on our hospitals and schools, not to mention council services. For example, until recently an adjoining property to mine was occupied by migrant workers (up to 11 in a 2.5 bedroom terraced property) but only a single amount of council tax was payable. Just imagine the refuse pile alone!
I am only surprised that it has taken so long for anyone to voice this potentially explosive problem for our towns. If uncontrolled entry is given to Bulgaria and Romania, we may unfortunately see growing support for the BNP, never mind the Conservatives!
You may also want to watch:
CAROL ABRAM, via email
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens