Immigration debate: Too many workers here already
THERE are far too many migrant workers already in Wisbech, we certainly do not need any more. The businesses may want them here for cheap labour, the residents do not. Their properties are unkempt, their bins overflowing, cars everywhere and they devalue
THERE are far too many migrant workers already in Wisbech, we certainly do not need any more.
The businesses may want them here for cheap labour, the residents do not. Their properties are unkempt, their bins overflowing, cars everywhere and they devalue neighbourhoods. They drive illegally, are always fighting amongst themselves and with locals, they are regularly in the papers for theft and generally seem to believe that they are above our English laws.
They have their own pubs and they have their own little cafes and shops. If their way of life is so good, why do they have to come here? You'd also best make sure that you get to Tesco before they do in the evenings, or the shelves are empty!
It's time to clear them out and not let any more into this country. We should learn from the French and Germans, just say no and shut the door.
You may also want to watch:
DEREK SMITH, 16 Mount Pleasant Road, Wisbech
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused