In praise of a good hiding
MR PETERSON is right in his letter, February 23. A Good Hiding has been sadly missing over the years, to teach these yobs right from wrong, what one can do and can t do in society. What the pompous Human Rights Brigade have sown, we are now reaping i
MR PETERSON is right in his letter, February 23. A "Good Hiding" has been sadly missing over the years, to teach these yobs right from wrong, what one can do and can't do in society.
What the pompous "Human Rights Brigade" have sown, we are now reaping in the totally unfettered, disgusting behaviour we witness daily from someone's "Brats".
Parental control is non-existent it seems, because this kind of behaviour does not happen overnight. Thieving is bad enough, but rape and murder is rife and looks like becoming the norm with these "Yobs" who think carrying a gun makes 'em a man.
Wrong - "Bullies" are the biggest cowards.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 6 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 7 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 8 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment