In praise of a good hiding
MR PETERSON is right in his letter, February 23. A Good Hiding has been sadly missing over the years, to teach these yobs right from wrong, what one can do and can t do in society. What the pompous Human Rights Brigade have sown, we are now reaping i
MR PETERSON is right in his letter, February 23. A "Good Hiding" has been sadly missing over the years, to teach these yobs right from wrong, what one can do and can't do in society.
What the pompous "Human Rights Brigade" have sown, we are now reaping in the totally unfettered, disgusting behaviour we witness daily from someone's "Brats".
Parental control is non-existent it seems, because this kind of behaviour does not happen overnight. Thieving is bad enough, but rape and murder is rife and looks like becoming the norm with these "Yobs" who think carrying a gun makes 'em a man.
Wrong - "Bullies" are the biggest cowards.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections