In support of beautiful bell ringing
I FELT so angry after reading the letters page on Friday, March 3 concerning the bell ringing practice at St Wendreda’s Church.
How sad that someone complained about this long tradition, such a joyous sound the pealing of church bells into the night air.
If the complainant does not like the beautiful sound that church bells make they should move elsewhere.
MRS R GOWLER
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s