In support of beautiful bell ringing
I FELT so angry after reading the letters page on Friday, March 3 concerning the bell ringing practice at St Wendreda’s Church.
How sad that someone complained about this long tradition, such a joyous sound the pealing of church bells into the night air.
If the complainant does not like the beautiful sound that church bells make they should move elsewhere.
MRS R GOWLER
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 9 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs