In the running for Mr Moss's replacement
CANDIDATES vying to replace Malcolm Moss as MP for NE Cambs include, as has been duly noted, Councillor Martin Curtis from Whittlesey. Indeed Brakespeare s initial soundings make him a highly fancied prospect. But viewers of his website may wonder just wh
CANDIDATES vying to replace Malcolm Moss as MP for NE Cambs include, as has been duly noted, Councillor Martin Curtis from Whittlesey. Indeed Brakespeare's initial soundings make him a highly fancied prospect.
But viewers of his website may wonder just which manifestation of Cllr Curtis they prefer, since I discovered two diametrically opposed images.
Below (right) is the photo that accompanies the section devoted to Fenland District Council whilst the photo (left) is included on the section devoted to Cambridgeshire County Council.
Having seen Cllr Curtis in full flow recently I can confirm that the more youthful image, minus spectacles, is indeed the current visage.
You may also want to watch:
He is indeed the living embodiment of the adage of that eminent professor, Warren Bennis, who once muttered that "people who cannot invent and reinvent themselves, must be content with borrowed postures, second-hand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 8 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 9 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl