In the running for Mr Moss's replacement
CANDIDATES vying to replace Malcolm Moss as MP for NE Cambs include, as has been duly noted, Councillor Martin Curtis from Whittlesey. Indeed Brakespeare s initial soundings make him a highly fancied prospect. But viewers of his website may wonder just wh
CANDIDATES vying to replace Malcolm Moss as MP for NE Cambs include, as has been duly noted, Councillor Martin Curtis from Whittlesey. Indeed Brakespeare's initial soundings make him a highly fancied prospect.
But viewers of his website may wonder just which manifestation of Cllr Curtis they prefer, since I discovered two diametrically opposed images.
Below (right) is the photo that accompanies the section devoted to Fenland District Council whilst the photo (left) is included on the section devoted to Cambridgeshire County Council.
Having seen Cllr Curtis in full flow recently I can confirm that the more youthful image, minus spectacles, is indeed the current visage.
You may also want to watch:
He is indeed the living embodiment of the adage of that eminent professor, Warren Bennis, who once muttered that "people who cannot invent and reinvent themselves, must be content with borrowed postures, second-hand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out.
- 1 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 5 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 9 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films