In the running for Mr Moss's replacement
CANDIDATES vying to replace Malcolm Moss as MP for NE Cambs include, as has been duly noted, Councillor Martin Curtis from Whittlesey. Indeed Brakespeare s initial soundings make him a highly fancied prospect. But viewers of his website may wonder just wh
CANDIDATES vying to replace Malcolm Moss as MP for NE Cambs include, as has been duly noted, Councillor Martin Curtis from Whittlesey. Indeed Brakespeare's initial soundings make him a highly fancied prospect.
But viewers of his website may wonder just which manifestation of Cllr Curtis they prefer, since I discovered two diametrically opposed images.
Below (right) is the photo that accompanies the section devoted to Fenland District Council whilst the photo (left) is included on the section devoted to Cambridgeshire County Council.
Having seen Cllr Curtis in full flow recently I can confirm that the more youthful image, minus spectacles, is indeed the current visage.
You may also want to watch:
He is indeed the living embodiment of the adage of that eminent professor, Warren Bennis, who once muttered that "people who cannot invent and reinvent themselves, must be content with borrowed postures, second-hand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 3 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 Alligator-owning farmer stars in new Ross Kemp ITV documentary
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely