Inflammatory talk by UKIP members will not make problems go away
SO UKIP is intending to contest all the seats in the forthcoming Cambridgeshire County Council elections is it?
Well, I suggest that people thinking of voting for UKIP read up on the party’s views well.
After reading the page on immigration it seems to me to be blatantly racist.
With the possibility of a march against immigration already coming upon Wisbech this is all we need!
Yes, we all know that there is a problem with increased immigration but the government have already agreed to look at the issue.
You may also want to watch:
Inflammatory talk will not make the problems go away but will probably make things worse for us in the Fens.
UKIP is primarily a party which is trying to get us out of the EU, but does not have much of an agenda for other issues.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
Also David Cameron has already promised us an in/out referendum so we do not need the racist UKIP lot.
Just to read some of their attacks on our councillors this week shows them up for what and who they really are.