Inflata Nation! Cambridgeshire’s first inflatable theme park to finally open its doors after delay
- Credit: Supplied/InflateNation
Peterborough’s first indoor inflatable theme park will finally open its doors after a two-month delay.
Inflata Nation was supposed to be unveiled in November, but instead the 14,500 square foot site at the city's One Retail Park will now be open to the public on Saturday, January 18.
The theme park will be fitted with activities such as super slides, a dual wipeout zone and a gladiator battle podium.
Matt Ball, co-founder said: ""After months of working to perfect the site, we are finally ready to open our doors to the people of Cambridgeshire and we can't wait.
"Everyone who enters the arena will come off with huge smiles on their faces."
You may also want to watch:
Inflata Nation has outlets in Manchester, Beverley, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, West Bromwich and Runcorn.
The park has already proved popular with celebrities, attracting stars such as Coronation Street's Kym Marsh and Geordie Shore's Chloe Ferry.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 10 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
One-hour bounce sessions will cost £5.99 for under 4s and £9.99 for anyone else.
Opening times are yet to be confirmed.