Inquest opened and adjourned after woman aged 33 found dead at her Fenland home:
- Credit: Archant
A CORONER has confirmed that a 33 year-old woman has been found dead at her Fenland home.
William Morris, coroner for north and east Cambridgeshire, confirmed that he had opened and adjourned an inquest into the death of Sabrina Crane.
Ms Crane, of Station Road, March, was found dead at her home on June 25.
The inquest, opened and adjourned two days later, was not given precise details of the cause of death.
A press release from Mr Morris confirmed that at present death the cause of death was “unascertained”.
You may also want to watch:
A full inquest will be held at a later date.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend