Event to inspire and network with local entrepreneurs to be held in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
An evening discussion on business and innovation bringing together entrepreneurs in Cambridge will take place next week.
We The Creators: Cambridge, will be hosted by WeWork, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm at the Tamburlaine Hotel on Wednesday (July 4).
It is free to attend and will offer local entrepreneurs, creatives and the business community the opportunity to speak to like-minded individuals about their passions, experience and motivations.
The evening will centre around a panel discussion, which will feature John Elworthy, Cambs Times editor, Colin Miles, CEO of Somersault, Clare Sutcliffe MBE, co-founder of Code Club and 2017’s winner of the ‘Scale’ category at ‘The Creator Awards’, Christine Kim from Simprints.
Leni Zenimer, WeWork general manager UK & Ireland, said: “We’re delighted to be returning to Cambridge this year for the We, The Creator series.
You may also want to watch:
“At ‘The Creator Awards’ last year our winners of the ‘Scale’ category, Alexandra and Christine from Simprints, were found in Cambridge and so we’re really excited to be revisiting this community for 2018.”
For more information and to secure a place visit: www.wethecreatorscambridge18.splashthat.com
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend