International motorbike show for Fenland
AN international motorbike and Help for Heroes show takes place at Skylark showground at Manea from August 7-8.
“We have The Harley Davidson Owners Club of Great Britain and the Honda Owners Club coming as well as many others,” said show chairman Paul Salter.
The show is also a fund raiser to help fallen and wounded soldiers and there families.
Mr Salter said late entries are still welcome and bikers can turn up on the day as long as you’re on the site by 9am on both Saturday 7 and Sunday 8; trikes, mopeds and scooters are welcome too.
A full fun fair includes dodgems and the waltzes and many stalls selling food.
You may also want to watch:
Onsite Entertainment includes comedy, cabaret, karaoke, disco, games and live music.
For more information go to the website www.skylarkshowground.co.uk.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’