International motorbike show for Fenland
AN international motorbike and Help for Heroes show takes place at Skylark showground at Manea from August 7-8.
“We have The Harley Davidson Owners Club of Great Britain and the Honda Owners Club coming as well as many others,” said show chairman Paul Salter.
The show is also a fund raiser to help fallen and wounded soldiers and there families.
Mr Salter said late entries are still welcome and bikers can turn up on the day as long as you’re on the site by 9am on both Saturday 7 and Sunday 8; trikes, mopeds and scooters are welcome too.
A full fun fair includes dodgems and the waltzes and many stalls selling food.
Onsite Entertainment includes comedy, cabaret, karaoke, disco, games and live music.
For more information go to the website www.skylarkshowground.co.uk.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 10 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant