It’s A Royal Knockout for Emneth’s Jubilee celebrations
AN IT’S A Knockout competition was at the centre of Jubilee celebrations in Emneth.
The village playing field hosted 11 teams from nine-year-olds to adults to compete in the slapstick adventure course.
After all that excitement there was a live performance from local band Breeze and music from Gordon’s Disco, followed by a firework display provided by Emneth company White Lightning Pyrotechnics.
There was a bouncy castle to entertain some of the children.
Chairman of the Emneth Parish Council Bob Waterfield said: “I think the community really came together and that makes it all worthwhile.
“I am absolutely thrilled it all went according to plan. It was a bit manic.”
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend