It’s A Royal Knockout for Emneth’s Jubilee celebrations
AN IT’S A Knockout competition was at the centre of Jubilee celebrations in Emneth.
The village playing field hosted 11 teams from nine-year-olds to adults to compete in the slapstick adventure course.
After all that excitement there was a live performance from local band Breeze and music from Gordon’s Disco, followed by a firework display provided by Emneth company White Lightning Pyrotechnics.
There was a bouncy castle to entertain some of the children.
Chairman of the Emneth Parish Council Bob Waterfield said: “I think the community really came together and that makes it all worthwhile.
You may also want to watch:
“I am absolutely thrilled it all went according to plan. It was a bit manic.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success