It’s not cosmic science to stop nuisance parking near March rail station
There was an article recently that yellow lines were going to be painted in Elm Road, March, north of the rail crossing.
Hoorah we thought, it’s the end of the parked cars that cause so much inconvenience.
Oh boy, what a con - they painted round the bus stop and that’s it!
There is a 3m width of road for two lanes of traffic. If a larger vehicle or bus wants to go along Elm Road, it’s blocked by traffic in the other lane and the obstruction of the parked cars.
Sometimes, the bus cannot pull into the bus stop because of the parked cars, causing traffic behind it to come to a halt. As a result, if the crossing gates ever come down traffic will be stuck on the track.
You may also want to watch:
It’s not cosmic science to find a solution to this problem.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire