It's official! Burrowmoor is healthy!
Burrowmoor Primary School, March, is officially a healthy school after two years work was rewarded with national healthy school status. Lunch menus have been changed, talks about healthier lifestyles through the school s council have been introduced and
Burrowmoor Primary School, March, is officially a healthy school after two years' work was rewarded with national healthy school status.
Lunch menus have been changed, talks about healthier lifestyles through the school's council have been introduced and more extra-curricular sports activities have helped the school achieve the quality mark.
Deputy head Ros Chandler, who led the initiative, said: "It was a good exercise, because it made us look closely at what we are doing, and we have been able to make it better."
Pictured are some of the pupils displaying formal proof of their school's new status.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: BRIAN PURDY 6089
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle