Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- Credit: JACK'S
Chatteris supermarket Jack’s has again teamed up with Ely Standard/Wisbech Standard/Cambs Times to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend in store.
That's not all though: two runners up will receive a £50 voucher each.
"This year more than ever before, we know people are feeling the pinch and need to make their money go further," said a spokesman for Jack's, which works with over 300 farmers, growers, and producers.
Jack’s is a discount supermarket on Fenland Way which is part of the Tesco family. Its name celebrates the value and ethos of Jack’s Cohen, who founded Tesco just over 100 years ago. =
For your chance to win, answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
What road is Jack’s supermarket Chatteris located on
To enter simply put your answer in an email – with the word Jack’s in the title line – and send to
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 8 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 9 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
Closing date is January 25 2020 and the winner will be drawn at random.
Do not forget to include your phone number so that we can call you and let you know if you are the winner.