'Feel good' hamper for care homes
- Credit: JACK'S CHATTERIS
A Chatteris supermarket has donated a 'feel good' hamper to local care homes in Chatteris ahead of the festive season.
MiCareHome collected their Jack's hamper, which was filled with mince pies, biscuits, chocolates, Christmas puddings, and other treats for the residents to enjoy, on Thursday December 10.
Meanwhile The Gables had their hamper delivered on Wednesday December 16.
Peter Lonsdale, store manager of Jack's Chatteris, said: "Here at Jack's we are keen to continue building strong relationships with the community.
"We have donated to care homes, schools, nurseries, and hospitals to help out members of our community in any way we can.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope the local care homes enjoy their festive hamper in the run up to Christmas."
Earlier this month, Jack's donated £400 to organisations including FACT Community Transport, March Camera Club and the White Hart Bowls Club in Warboys.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 9 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile