'Feel good' hamper for care homes
- Credit: JACK'S CHATTERIS
A Chatteris supermarket has donated a 'feel good' hamper to local care homes in Chatteris ahead of the festive season.
MiCareHome collected their Jack's hamper, which was filled with mince pies, biscuits, chocolates, Christmas puddings, and other treats for the residents to enjoy, on Thursday December 10.
Meanwhile The Gables had their hamper delivered on Wednesday December 16.
Peter Lonsdale, store manager of Jack's Chatteris, said: "Here at Jack's we are keen to continue building strong relationships with the community.
"We have donated to care homes, schools, nurseries, and hospitals to help out members of our community in any way we can.
You may also want to watch:
"We hope the local care homes enjoy their festive hamper in the run up to Christmas."
Earlier this month, Jack's donated £400 to organisations including FACT Community Transport, March Camera Club and the White Hart Bowls Club in Warboys.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down