Win £100 to spend at Jack’s supermarket
- Credit: JACKS
The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard has again teamed up with Chatteris supermarket Jack's to give away one £100 voucher and two £50 vouchers.
All you need to do to enter the competition is find out how a local mum buys a week’s worth of shopping for just £20.
Joanne, a local blogger from The Knight Tribe, did her shop at Jack’s Supermarket, part of the Tesco family, on Fenland Way, where she picked up all her weekly essentials, and more, for just £19.85.
For just £19.85, Joanne was able to purchase five meals for her family of five. Some of the best buys include oven chips for 90p, yorkshire puddings for 65p and baked beans for 25p.
Joanne Knight said: “Take some time and plan your meals for the week.
"I always write down what dinners I want to cook beforehand and check my cupboards first to make sure I already have what I need at home before I go shopping.”
For your chance to win, answer this question: If Joanne spent £19.85 on five evening meals for her family of five, how much does each meal cost per person?
- 1 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 2 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 3 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 4 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 5 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 6 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 9 All you need to know about FACT charity's dial-a-ride service
- 10 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
Email your answer to email@example.com.
Entries close at midnight on February 5.