Win £100 to spend at Jack’s supermarket this Christmas
- Credit: JACK'S
This Christmas, Jack’s Supermarket in Chatteris has teamed up with the Cambs Times, Ely Standard and Wisbech Standard to give readers the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend in store - perfect for a big Christmas shop.
Jack’s, on Fenland Way, will be giving away one £100 voucher and two £50 vouchers as a Christmas treat for readers.
It comes as the store launches its Christmas menu for 2021, which includes mince pies, red leicester and cream cheese swirl, baking camembert with caramelised onion and balsamic herb chutney, and festive dough baubles with gravy dip.
For your chance to win one of the vouchers to spend in store and the equivalent for a local charity or good cause, all you must do is answer the following question:
In which year did Jack’s open in Chatteris?
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 9 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 10 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
To enter simply put your answer in an email – with the word Jack’s in the title line – and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is December 13 and the winner will be drawn at random.