Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- Credit: JACK'S CHATTERIS
Chatteris supermarket Jack’s has again teamed up with Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend in store.
That's not all though: two runners up will receive a £50 voucher each.
Jack’s is a discount supermarket on Fenland Way which is part of the Tesco family. Its name celebrates the value and ethos of Jack’s Cohen, who founded Tesco just over 100 years ago. =
For your chance to win, answer the following question: what road is Jack’s supermarket Chatteris located on?
To enter simply put your answer in an email – with the word Jack’s in the title line – and send to Ben.Jolley@archant.co.uk
Closing date is July 19 and the winner will be drawn at random.
Do not forget to include your phone number so that we can call you and let you know if you are the winner.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 10 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys