JAKE HANCOCK - VICTORIA COOPER
THE wedding of Jake Hancock and Victoria Cooper took place at St Edmunds Church, Emneth.
The bridegroom is the eldest son of Mr and Mrs Hancock of Outwell. The bride is the eldest daughter of David and Josephine Cooper of Wisbech.
Maid of honour was Lilley Cooper (bride’s cousin). Bridesmaids were Shirley and Rebecca Cooper (bride’s sisters), Amy Frankham and Chanelle Brown (cousins), Laurette Foley, Laura Buckingham, Maddison Douty and Kiera Evans.
Best man was Wayne Bywater and David Cooper and Lewis Miller were ushers.
The couple spent their honeymoon in Turkey.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: MARTIN OSBORNE - www.martspics.com
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director