Jet ski among items stolen in burglary at Fenland farm
A JET ski was among several thousand pounds worth of goods been stolen in a burglary at a farm.
The outbuilding at the premises in Long Drove, Parson Drove, near Wisbech, was raided at about 3.30am on Thursday (September 2).
A padlock was removed from the door and items including a jet ski, a John Deere ride-on lawn mower and various hand and electrical tools.
Two vehicles, a black Mitsubishi 4x4 and a white Ford Transit van, are believed to have been used by the burglars.
Police have also released an image of the jet ski and are appealing for anyone who knows its whereabouts to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Jason Hunns, at March Police Station, on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run