I LIVED in March and was a member of St Wendreda s Church and the Church of England Men s Society. I had some pictures of the transformation of the church yard making it a lovely place, and I would like you at the Cambs Times or anybody who was involved t
I LIVED in March and was a member of St Wendreda's Church and the Church of England Men's Society.
I had some pictures of the transformation of the church yard making it a lovely place, and I would like you at the Cambs Times or anybody who was involved to help. I lost my pictures when moving.
I lived at 45 Burrowmoor Road long ago, then 10 Kingswood Road and later 10 Woodlands, staying there until the railway closed at Whitemoor. I then moved to Cambridge and finally to Norwich where I finished my railway career.
I would love some photographs of St Wendreda's as it was and as it is now. In the cemetery there were standard roses and bush roses.
I was known as 'Jock' Henderson and send best wishes to anybody who remembers me. If anyone can help with photographs please forward them to me.
K R HENDERSON
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
2 Sewells Close
Newton Flotman, Norwich