I LIVED in March and was a member of St Wendreda s Church and the Church of England Men s Society. I had some pictures of the transformation of the church yard making it a lovely place, and I would like you at the Cambs Times or anybody who was involved t
I LIVED in March and was a member of St Wendreda's Church and the Church of England Men's Society.
I had some pictures of the transformation of the church yard making it a lovely place, and I would like you at the Cambs Times or anybody who was involved to help. I lost my pictures when moving.
I lived at 45 Burrowmoor Road long ago, then 10 Kingswood Road and later 10 Woodlands, staying there until the railway closed at Whitemoor. I then moved to Cambridge and finally to Norwich where I finished my railway career.
I would love some photographs of St Wendreda's as it was and as it is now. In the cemetery there were standard roses and bush roses.
You may also want to watch:
I was known as 'Jock' Henderson and send best wishes to anybody who remembers me. If anyone can help with photographs please forward them to me.
K R HENDERSON
- 1 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 2 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- 5 Jail for man who broke partner’s nose and intimidated witness
- 6 Thunderstorms set to hit Cambs after hot intense weekend
- 7 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 10 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
2 Sewells Close
Newton Flotman, Norwich