Join a charity dance night in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Get our your dancing shoes and step out for charity in a mass danceathon organised by a Wisbech dance tutor.
Pancreatic Cancer UK and the Stonewall and West Lynn RSPCA.
Conan said: “We have decided to raise money for these charities as they all have a special meaning for myself and my clients and we feel passionate about their work.”
He has arranged the dance fitness fund raiser, which will include a raffle, at the Queen Mary centre in Wisbech.
The event will run from 7.30pm to 9pm. Entry is £4 and can be pre purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I am also looking for raffle prizes which I can use to help raise funds for our chosen charities. All donations will be properly thanked and acknowledged on the evening.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend