Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
THE HIGHLIGHT of the spring season at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange will be the uplifting and feelgood family musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
The show will feature Keith Jack as Joseph, who was the runner-up on the BBC reality talent show Any Dream Will Do back in 2007, when he won the hearts of the nation with his sparkling charisma and sensational singing voice.
The production from Bill Kenwright has enjoyed sensational reviews and it is guaranteed to provide a colourful and memorable evening, with the music and lyrics of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Retelling the Bible story of Joseph, his 11 brothers and the coat of many colours, the magical musical is full of unforgettable songs, including Any Dream Will Do, Close Every Door To Me and Those Canaan Days.
The show runs from March 19-23, with evening shows every day and matinees from March 20-23. Tickets vary in price from £28.50 to £16 for under 16s, with concessions available for some shows.
You may also want to watch:
For details call the box office on 01553 764864.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire