JOSHUA CHAMBERS - GEMMA HOPKIN
- Credit: Archant
Joshua David Chambers and Gemma Louise Hopkin were married at Old Hall, Ely, on Saturday.
The bride was given away by her father, Alastair John Hopkin.
Best man was Oliver Thomas Chambers, ushers were Louis Benjamin Chambers and Oliver James Hopkin.
Bridesmaids were Katie Saberton and Sacha Clarke and Annalise Barnes.
The couple will live in Prickwillow.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: ROB MORRIS
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire