Jubilee Court in March is rated ‘Good’ by CQC inspectors
- Credit: Archant
A March retirement living service has been praised by inspectors for its caring staff and commitment to helping people live independently.
Sanctuary Retirement Living's Jubilee Court received a Good rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The service was assessed across five categories - care, safety, effectiveness, leadership and responsiveness - and achieved 'Good' ratings in each of them.
The report found residents were treated with kindness, dignity and respect and empowered to make their own choices and have maximum control of their lives.
Inspectors found the service was well-led, with a culture of "high-quality, person-centred care".
You may also want to watch:
Residents had personalised support plans in place and were involved in day-to-day discussions about their care.
Mandy Terry, head of care at Jubilee Court, said: "The wellbeing and inclusion of our residents is our highest priority and we are committed to helping people remain independent and live healthy and fulfilling lives in their own homes.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
"We're delighted to receive a 'Good' rating from the CQC and particularly pleased that our staff's kind and caring approach has been recognised in the report."
The site offers personalised care and support to people living independently, and also has a range of onsite facilities including a restaurant and hairdressing salon.